|1 vs 3|
|"The solo player's goal is to count the fruit shown at the start. The team has to try and hide the flying fruit!"|
| Solo: Count up the fruit by pressing A. Subtract from your total if necessary by pressing B.
Team: Point the Wii Remote to move your panels. Work together to hide the fruit!
The solo player must count the fruit which is flying through the curtains. The team tries to "hide" the fruit from the solo player with panels. There are many different fruits that appear on screen.
- Bananas, Lemons, Pears
- Apples, Cherries, Strawberries
If the solo player counts them correctly, he/she wins. If he/she doesn't, the team wins.
- It's possible to count up to 99, but since there cannot be this many of the fruit, it will result in a loss for the solo player.
- At the beginning cut scene, 2 fruit groups (3 fruits) shown on the table, we see the solo player, then the team has to "Point at your Mii, then Press A."
- In the background, it is a parody of the game show Let's Make a Deal.
- The intro music is similar to "Smartline" from the Simpsons
- The Japanese and North American release uses red circles around the fruit when counting how many fruits were flying, but in the European release, circles were replaced with green "V" checkmarks. The purpose is unknown.