In this game, you have to answer five questions and then finish a Pair minigame (rank A, B, C or D) to test if the players have the best pair or the worst pair. The starter Miis for the best pair are Matt and Lucia (scoring 70/good buddies) while the starter Miis for the worst pair are Tatsuaki and Abby (scoring 26/friendly).
What direction do you prefer?
What would be the most fun to own?
What's your favorite football position?
Who would win in a race?
Would you rather visit the north pole or south pole?
When do you eat the cherry on top in dessert?
Would you rather go skiing or snowboarding?
Which would you rather build?
Which ocean would you rather swim in?
Would you rather have a movie or book written about your life?
Would you rather have rain just cats or just dogs?
Would you rather eat raw fish or raw vegetables?
Which superpower would you most like to have?
Which food could you easily eat every day for a week?
Wrong answers/Rank D in minigame = 0
Right answers for first 3 questions = 8
Right answers for the 4th question = 14
Right answers for the 5th question = 20
Rank C in a minigame = 18
Rank B in a minigame = 30
Rank A in a minigame = 42
0. Worlds apart
14. Just met
18. Debatable duo
20. Prickly pair
22. Getting there
28. Kinda chums
30. Maybe mateys
32. Potential pals
34. Budding buds
36. Same page
52. Almost pals
54. Almost buds
62. Old pals
64. Old buddies
66. Old friends
68. Good pals
70. Good buddies
72. Good friends
74. Great pals
76. Great buddies
78. Great friends
80. Best pals
84. Best buddies
86. Perfect pals
88. 2 of a kind
92. Peas in a pod
100. Best friends
Default Scores in Friend Connection
The first ten pairs are the best, the last ten pairs are the worst.
- Lucia and Matt (70 points)
- Akira and Yoko (68 points)
- Steph and Takumi (66 points)
- Sakura and Tyrone (64 points)
- Emma and Victor (60 points)
- Hayley and Jackie (58 points)
- Eva and Pierre (56 points)
- Rachel and Theo (52 points)
- Rin and Silke (50 points)
- Keiko and Martin (48 points)
- Steve and Yoshi (46 points)
- Ai and Chris (44 points)
- Maria and Shouta (42 points)
- Ashley and Mike (40 points)
- Anna and Sarah (38 points)
- Jessie and Luca (36 points)
- Alex and Andy (34 points)
- Haru and James (30 points)
- Miyu and Saburo (28 points)
- Abby and Tatsuaki (26 points)
- If two players gets the best pair and re-enter, Party Phil will say the best pair in second-person with their friend connection score.
- If two players get the worst pair and re-enter, Party Phil will say the worst pair score in third-person. He quickly adds "I expect a good score this time!"
- If two other players gets the best pair and/or the worst pair, Party Phil will say the best and worst pair in third-person.
- The following pair mini-games are excluded in Friend Connection: Flashlight Frights, Color Coordination, Pump Cart Panic, Teamwork Temple, Rodent Rundown and Clover Hunt since they can't have different rankings. Pair minigames that appear can be ranked due to how many points they get or how fast they down it.
- On the menu, as well as in the rules, the CPUs shown playing are Chris and Emily.
- The default best pair consists of Matt and Lucia, with 70 points (Good Buddies).
- The default worst pair consists of Abby and Tatsuaki, with 26 points (Friendly).
|Modes in Wii Party|
|Party Games: Board Game Island - Globe Trot - Swap Meet - Spin-Off - Bingo|