Grab the rope, swing back and forth to build up your momentum, and sling as far as you can!
|Time Limit||60 seconds|
Rope Sling (Lofty Leap in the PAL version) is a 4-player minigame in Wii Party.
A Mii wearing platinum grey clothes swings back and forth for a few seconds, then releases and slings about 30 yards. Then see who will set the record!
The object is to release at the right time to fly the farthest distance. Players swing back and forth when it is there turn, though the game doesn't let them build up to an angle greater than about 215 degrees from the starting point. The ideal time to release is when the swing has a lot of upward and forward momentum.
- If a player goes high enough, they can see a UFO or a hot-air balloon flying in the background.
- After the player goes a long distance, the bushes will have flowers on them.
- It is possible to fly backwards if a player releases while the swing is moving backwards, but the player will receive a negative score.
- When doing so, the Mii will not land on their feet and they will become dizzy.
- The maximum score is 181 yards/meters.
GAME: Lofty Leap/Rope Sling; TYPE: 4-Player; BEST RECORD: Alisha - 140 yds/m