Solo mode is a 1-player mode in Wii Party
The object of the game is to get to the rocket ship. Beginner difficulty is 5 stages long, Advanced difficulty is 10 stages long, and Expert difficulty is 50 stages long. In each stage, there is a 4-player, 1 vs 3 or 1 vs 1 minigame. In the easier modes, he/she gets to choose mini-games from different paths. This feature doesn't appear in Expert mode. The player has 3 tries at the beginning, and he/she get an extra chance on every 1 vs 3 minigame. The player must win in a 1 vs 3 or 1 vs 1 minigame or come in the first 3 places in a 4 player, or draw in any minigame to qualify, otherwise he/she must go back one stage and lose a life. Losing all the lives ends the game.
- Winning any minigame: 10 points
- 2nd place in a 4-player minigame: 5 points
- 3rd place in a 4-player minigame: 1 point
- Draw in any minigame: 0 points, but the player can qualify
- Losing any minigame: 0 points and -1 heart
If the player reaches the rocket, he/she gets 10 points per heart left.
|Modes in Wii Party|
|Party Games: Board Game Island - Globe Trot - Swap Meet - Spin-Off - Bingo|